Why not try this Super Healthy Green Tea and Blueberry Smoothie from Studio MindBody Fuengirola?
Everyone knows green tea is good for you… But some of us just don’t like green tea so much, so what can you do…
This easy recipe helps to sneak some healthy green tea in your delicious smoothie.. It tastes great and contains blueberries, which are even healthier than green tea!! Can you resist? It is rich in monounsaturated fats, has no cholesterol, is a good source of potassium, and vitamins K, B6, C and vitamin E.
- half a cup of water
- 1 green tea bag (try different flavours)
- 2 tsp honey (leave out if you don’t want any sugar)
- 1 cup of frozen blueberries
- ½ of big banana
- 1 cup of vanilla soy or rice milk
- Boil your tea and let it cool down a bit.
- Mix everything in a blender.
- Blend till smooth.
- Drink away.