Try this avocado milkshake, great in the morning for a breakfast!
A healthy and delicious milkshake, avocado is a very healthy fruit.
It is rich in monounsaturated fats, has no cholesterol, is a good source of potassium, and vitamins K, B6, C and vitamin E.
INGREDIENTS (For 2 people.)
- 1 medium avocado
- 1 tbsp cacao/dark chocolate nibs (optional)
- 2 cups (250ml per cup) thin coconut milk or almond milk
- 4 tbsp unrefined cane sugar or as required
- ¼ tsp vanilla powder/sugar (optional)
- Ice cubes and cinnamon powder
- Slice the avocado, scoop the flesh and add it to your blender.
- Add all the rest of the ingredients with 3 ice cubes.
- Blend till smooth.
- Pour in tall glasses and add cinnamon powder on top